Monday, October 6, 2008

Price TAG

Hah, I'm such a dork. Get it? Tag? Price tag? Sigh.

I was tagged by DEMIIIII of Fashionably Early! Yay!

4 things I did today:
1. School school school.
2. Had my spinach salad with olives and tomatoes that I eat every single day with an apple. I'm a serious health nut, haha.
3. Received a letter from my penpal Valerie in California! I love her letters!! They're so fun, and who doesn't love getting snail mail??
4. Did homework. LOTS of it. In fact, I'm still in the middle of it, but I'm putting the rest off a little by doing this post.

4 things on my to-do list:
1. Start my essay about alternative energy for debate team.
2. Write back to Valerie!!
3. Do my math homework here momentarily.
4. Finish the Family Cookbook I'm compiling for my extended family for Christmas!

4 guiltiest pleasures:
1. America's Next Top Model. So cheesy and scandalous, yet so addictive!
2. Thrifting! [Well, not really a guilty pleasure. But I think it's fun, and my mother despises it. She yells at me every time I bring something home!!]
3. Loving old cheesy 80s and 90s music. [I'm agreeing with Demi on this one!! Take On Me by a-ha is my favorite!!]
4. Candy corn. I eat SO MUCH of it! It's the one junk food that I just can't resist!

4 random facts about me:
1. I'm very curious about everything, especially vocab. When I see a new word, I have to look it up immediately. It's compulsive!
2. I'm really bad at writing. I just took the SAT's on Saturday, and all went well except the essay which I BOMBED.
3. I'm the youngest person in my grade, almost -- I'm 15, but I'm a junior!
4. I don't have a favorite kind of music; I just like turning on the radio and listening to different types. I take that back though, I am a bit partial to Classical-Rock [look up Cellofourte!!]

I'm tagging ...

*Wendiva!
*Lisa!
*J. !
*Fashion Chalet!

Oh, and I was thinking about this today, so...

Random Question of the Day: Of what citizenship would you be if you were born on a ship in international waters????

hmmm! comment if you have any ideas!

17 comments:

J. said...

Now that is an interesting question you pose...hmm, I will have to sleep on it.

Thanks for tagging me! I'm a vocab/grammar nut too haha! :)

leeselooks said...

hi love!


thanks for the tag. i will definitely do it within the next few... as I feel i've posted too many tags now:)

you're so lovely. i loved finding out all these things about you.


* oooo i worked on international waters & met my BF on the ship. SO i too wonder where we met ? hmmmmmmmmm

Mimi said...

nice blog.

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, yeah I get my vintage stuff from boutiques down on Lincoln Rd. in Miami, my Mom's closet or my Grandmother's closet! ;)


xo/ fashion chalet

FASHION CHALET said...

Hey, here it is! :)


4 Things I did Today:
Checked the mail, checked my e-mail, replied back to comments in my blog, listened to iTunes mix.

4 Things on my to-do List:
Watch The Hills (from last night), work on my blog post for tomorrow, organize my closet, buy orange juice!

4 Guiltiest Pleasures:
Chocolate (Cadbury, especially!), teddy grahamas, painting my nails while watching girly reality TV, and singing along to my favorite songs in the car. :)

4 Random Facts About Me:
The Simple Life series on DVD is one of my favorites to watch when I need a LAUGH! I actually wish I had an older brother. Soy sausages are my favorite for breakfast. I love to sleep in (and stay up really, realllly late watching TV!)

xo/ fashion chalet

Demi said...

I know! it is the best ever! definitely better than todays stuff haha. I love the spice girls! they are the best!!! =D

x

FASHION CHALET said...

You're welcome! (:

Look at me-- I said I was going to organize my closet today.... but nope, I'm still online :/ OK maybe later I will. ;)

By the way, which teddy grahams are your fave? Mine are the honey flavor! <3

xo/ fashion chalet

FASHION CHALET said...

For me it's the honey then the chocolatey chip! ;)

xo/ fashion chalet

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

America's Next Top Model. So cheesy & so addictive...I have to agree dear!

yiqin; said...

Is ANTM that good?!?! I need to watch it soon!

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comments!
it was actually you i got the inspiration from to do it! so thank you...and i loved your room too! :)
x

ivy said...

hmmmm..lets just be a pirat and be done with it...

I love thrifting too.

Miss V. said...

I know... I usually hide away in my room to watch ANTM ;)

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

You have great style!!!

Anonymous said...

lol omgg i always have to look words right away or it'll bug me for the rest of the day. and i love snail mail too! i wrote to my friends a couple of times when they were away at camp, and we would decorate the letters to the extreme

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Thanks for the sweet comment!!! Keep us posted on all those chic outfits you always come up with!

Nicola said...

such a cool post! :)