Hah, I'm such a dork. Get it? Tag? Price tag? Sigh.
I was tagged by DEMIIIII of Fashionably Early! Yay!
4 things I did today:
1. School school school.
2. Had my spinach salad with olives and tomatoes that I eat every single day with an apple. I'm a serious health nut, haha.
3. Received a letter from my penpal Valerie in California! I love her letters!! They're so fun, and who doesn't love getting snail mail??
4. Did homework. LOTS of it. In fact, I'm still in the middle of it, but I'm putting the rest off a little by doing this post.
4 things on my to-do list:
1. Start my essay about alternative energy for debate team.
2. Write back to Valerie!!
3. Do my math homework here momentarily.
4. Finish the Family Cookbook I'm compiling for my extended family for Christmas!
4 guiltiest pleasures:
1. America's Next Top Model. So cheesy and scandalous, yet so addictive!
2. Thrifting! [Well, not really a guilty pleasure. But I think it's fun, and my mother despises it. She yells at me every time I bring something home!!]
3. Loving old cheesy 80s and 90s music. [I'm agreeing with Demi on this one!! Take On Me by a-ha is my favorite!!]
4. Candy corn. I eat SO MUCH of it! It's the one junk food that I just can't resist!
4 random facts about me:
1. I'm very curious about everything, especially vocab. When I see a new word, I have to look it up immediately. It's compulsive!
2. I'm really bad at writing. I just took the SAT's on Saturday, and all went well except the essay which I BOMBED.
3. I'm the youngest person in my grade, almost -- I'm 15, but I'm a junior!
4. I don't have a favorite kind of music; I just like turning on the radio and listening to different types. I take that back though, I am a bit partial to Classical-Rock [look up Cellofourte!!]
I'm tagging ...
Oh, and I was thinking about this today, so...
Random Question of the Day: Of what citizenship would you be if you were born on a ship in international waters????
hmmm! comment if you have any ideas!