Friday, January 1, 2010

today is my birthday!



sorry for the lack of consistent updates. my internet has been out!

life updates:
1) My Christmas was absolutely fabulous. A bunch of family came over, and I got the iHome that I've wanted forever :)
2) I got my drivers license the day after Christmas! I can finally drive places! The proctor was really, really grumpy and it made me quite nervous, but I somehow managed to pass anyway. Parallel parking is nervewracking!
3) My college applications are almost done. Just one more, plus a scholarship essay. I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
4) It's 2010, which is my graduation year! I feel like, for my whole life, 2010 seemed so far away. All the graduating seniors were "class of '02" or '03, or '04. "10" seemed like forever away, but here it is already!
5) I'm 17 today!

How was everyone's holiday break?

also: shopbop giveaway winner announced next post :) thanks for all the wonderful entries!

13 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Happy 17th birthday, sweetie! Yay! I hope you have an awesome day. You totally deserve it. I'm also thrilled you had a great Christmas. xoxo!! :)

PS. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

happy bday!!!!! :D

Sara said...

Happy birthday!!x

lina said...

happy birthday!!! woo hoo!! & happy new year! twenty-ten!!

Faith J. said...

Happy birthday, girl! You had a great vacay! Glad yr back!

Annie Spandex said...

Happy Birthday!

maddy said...

happy birthday!!! good luck on your colleges! i finished my apps today too!

molly said...

happy birthday!!

Ela said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Sophia!!!
Yay for your license, exciting stuff!
I hope you get that scholarship!
Looks like 2010 will be quite the year for you :)

Anonymous said...

Send our gifts and flowers to Brazil and present a lasting symbol of your heartfelt appreciation to your dear ones. Floresbrazil.com is a website of your choice for sending flowers and gifts to Brazil.

Please visit:
www.floresbrazil.com

Ilyssa said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope the next decade is awesome for you!

Anonymous said...

Send breathtaking gifts to USA and make a beguiling focal point to any celebration. Add unique beauty and style to the occasions of your special ones in USA with our exotic range of gifts. Please visit www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com

RITA said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.expressflowersindia.com