Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day [woohoo!]

Okay, here's my first day of school outfit, because tomorrow's the first day of school. I know, it's nothing mind-blowingly fashionable, but it's nice and simple for the first day, I think. I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.

first day: shirt closedfirst day: shirt open Oxford shirt: J. Crew Pink tank: Hollister Shorts: American Eagle Shoes: gift
Shirt closed or open? That is the question. Opinions? [also, should I wear my belt at my waist or more at my hips? Hmmm.]

Oh, and my little sister says to check out the post below this. She's all excited because she's on the internet. x)

14 comments:

Courtney said...

Very cute! I'm not too wild about camo, but that's just me. I think you should wear your belt at you waist though. I think its more chic and polished.

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

ya i prefer the summer free to do what i want when i want :)

Sam said...

thanks for linking me, i'm linking you too!

Demi said...

i like the second look the best =D

TEXTSTYLES said...

linked 'n loaded
keep up what you're doing lady!

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

im glad you think it is creative
and it is really positive and i am glad you noticed

Alice @Ogni cosa bella è viola said...

Pretty outfit and your flats are so cute too!

Blicious said...

i think it's a great outfit! :)

Wendy said...

I like the shoes the best. And like Courtney, the camo is ok.

Angela said...

i like the 2nd outfit with a pop of color.

yiqin; said...

Very simple & stylish! Great look to start school :) & I lvoe the flats!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Nice zebra-ness

Wendy said...

I don't about California thrifting compared to anywhere else but I always go to the same places. And its basically just a hit or miss.

Reena Rai said...

Wow, so cool that you get to wear stuff like that for school, I had a disgusting uniform, burgundy and grey! Love the sheer-ish shirt, defo buttoned up with the belt at your waist :)