Monday, September 1, 2008

Craft Time!

I was very bored last week, and here are some creations that I haven't showed you yet =]
There are three pairs of shoes, and one belt.

Pair #1: for my cousin




Pair #2: for my little sister (I actually drew hearts all around the hippo, but I took these pictures beforehand, and I'm too lazy to go take another one. Also, the shoes have laces that I haven't put back in yet!)




Pair #3: for my little brother




Lastly, a belt I made. I bought an ugly belt at Rue21 for $1, and then I covered it with the Sunday comics. I wish the colors were more vivid, though. Oh, and sorry I couldn't get a picture of the whole belt. When I zoomed out that far, you couldn't see the details.


21 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-soo creative, very well done!! I love the pokemon shoes they are great!

Reena Rai said...

I liked you too :) Love that belt its so cute, I actually bought The Boy something very similar for his birthday!

Angela said...

very cute. i like the first pair of flats.

Wendiva said...

i'm no british, but why do fashion pieces always look way better with british flags on them? so chic!!

yiqin; said...

OMG the hippo & pikachu are so damn adorable!!

Mary said...

Those shoes are SWEET. I love them! I wish I had your creativity!

The belt's good too obviously, but the London ones, haha sooo cool!

chnch said...

wow! i wish i had your skill! nyc. ilove all your creations!:)

Demi said...

very cool! that belt is amazing!! =D

Wendiva said...

thank you so much for the sweet comment! i linked u as well :) yay!!!

styledigger said...

Wow, you're reall creative! what kind of farbs did you use?

Ane said...

Woahh, that is soo cool!
Its actually a really good idea! Haha
I love the hippo!

What paints do you use to do that?

And do you mind if i link you?

Anonymous said...

wow you are so creative! love everything you posted. those first shoes are too awesome. you should start a business

Dee. said...

you are so creative!
love the belt(:
such a cool idea.

Wendy said...

I like the British styled flats!

Jennifer said...

that is some trippy stuff (:
haha i want your picachu shoes

Anonymous said...

I love the hippo shoes! WOW!!!

Susanna-Cole King said...

Wow you're so crafty and creative! Love that belt especially! Clever :)

xoxo,
S-C

Rebecca Jane said...

oh my gosh! seriously amazing diy! I'm very impressed. I love love the belt and the union jack shoes!

Merily said...

You are SO creative, I L O V E the shoes, and the belt...awesome idea! :D

Lena said...

Those shoes are tooo cute! You're really creative - and good at what you do.

Nicola said...

oh my goodness, you are simply amazing! these shoes are wonderful, i love the pink and green ones! well done!!!
you have a really nice blog! :)