Monday, August 25, 2008

The Sartorialist

Today I stumbled upon the blog The Sartorialist. WHERE HAS THIS BLOG BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?! This man takes photos of people on the streets all around the world, and posts them for fashion inspiration!

Two photos that particularly inspired me:


The woman from Stockholm is just so effortlessly chic! I want to be her. Plus, her haircut rocks. I wish I could pull off short hair. =/
As for the redhead, well, he may not be fashion inspiration, but he's just absolutely breathtaking. In case anyone cares, he's a model. His portfolio can be found here.

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

thanks for the comment on my blog.
he looks like rupert grint sort of in a way

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Haha. Its been there. You just werent looking

HANNAH-ZOË said...

i love the sartorialist it was one of the first blogs i ever visited! truly inspiring, I'm glad you found it (:

Richel said...

I loved that first photo when I first saw it. He's simply amazing!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Yah, the Sartorialist has been a daily fix for me for years now! My friends don't even comprehend my obsession, but every one of his pictures is amazing. You might also like: facehunter and garance dore, to name a few other street style sites...

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

i probably couldn't pull of the short hair cut
i love my hair long and flowy :)