Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful Men!

Oh my goodness, sorry it's been so long! I tell myself every single day that I'm going to update my blog when I get home from school, and it just never happens!

Anyhow, hopefully an outfit post tomorrow. As for today, I made myself a new desktop. What sort of desktop? BEAUTIFUL MEN, of course! Maybe I have weird taste in guys [you can tell me, I won't be offended], but here's some lovely eye candy for you. Many of these guys are from the London-based FM modeling agency that I gave you the link for a few weeks ago.

Beautiful Men!
[Click on it to see it bigger!!] =] =]

5 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Sofia Chocolate Brioche? Not only does that sound ever so pretty but also delectable. :)

Thanks for the link (linked you back!) and comment!!<3

xo/ fashion chalet

Sharon S said...

Haha, very nice!!

chnch said...

ooh. so now you're inspired to check your pc everyday:D hehe

Angela said...

that is a nice desk top picture. i have my niece and nephew on mine.

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, that is so sweet of you to say. Your comment made me smile really big.. lol, aw. I wanted to try something new, which is why i went for the socks. :) So glad it worked out.

PS: You have great taste, those guys are all so cute!! RAWR! ;)

xo/ fashion chalet