Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes! I'm posting!!

ralphlauren1
ralphlauren2
green shirt: ? striped shirt: thrifted jeans: f21 shoes: payless
My homework finally let up for the first time in two weeks! I've been drowning in AP US History readings, hence the lack of posts. This is a super simple outfit, so ... whatever. I look awful in these pictures, by the way. I haven't made effort on my hair in weeks!

I WENT THRIFTING! I WENT THRIFTING! I WENT THRIFTING!
...for the first time ever! There's a Goodwill NEXT DOOR to my school this year, so I just walked over after school last week. I'm gonna try and go again tomorrow. Anyhow, that's where I picked up this lovely Ralph Lauren men's shirt. In addition to that, I got a high-waisted black pencil skirt, a J.Crew Chino miniskirt with turtles on it, a lovely turquoise pendant, and a pinstripe blazer; ALL FOR 24.99! I love thrifting. =]

10 comments:

J. said...

the scarf really dresses up the outfit - very cute :)

Wendy said...

You look so Parisian!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-great bargains, good for you!!

Wendiva said...

You’ve been tagged!

Rules
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

However feel free not to do it

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Oh, you look adorable, we should all have your hair! Great finds. You're going to love thrifting!

Unknown said...

ahhh yay.
sounds like you got great things thrifting!

and i love that shirt combined with the skinny belt. fabulous.

chnch said...

congratz on your thrifting adventure!:) you xur had great finds:)

Wendiva said...

thrifting is simply the best :) i LOVE ur outfit!!! and u look super cute!!!!

yiqin; said...

The shade of green is really unique! I lvoe the layering! Yay for thrifting! :)

Eeli said...

Oh i really like what you've done with the scarf/tie/bow tie? lol. Whatever it is it really does give your outfit that little bit of pizzaz :)