Monday, December 22, 2008

in the spirit of Christmas...

I'm making this a post devoted to everything I've done lately related to Christmas! Sorry about the horrible photo quality. [I told you, I'm getting a camera soon! (I hope!)]

1) We got & decorated our Christmas tree!!




2) I made a gingerbread train with my sister (yum!)




3) We sent out Christmas cards as a family. Here's the picture that was on the front (I look awful, but whatever.) Aren't the chairs awesome?! They match my shoes =P



4) My mom had a Christmas party for my dad's office staff. The party was boring and adult-y, but the cake was delicious! (Those white mints with the sprinkles in front of it are really good too!)



5) We went to the Christmas parade in downtown Pittsburgh! Aren't my snowboots (&hair!) attractive =P It was sooooooo cold!




6)I haven't bought anyone anything. Oops. Guess I'll have to go Christmas Eve! =0

7 comments:

Angela said...

merry x-mas. that ginger bread train is soo cute and yummy looking.

Wendiva said...

sophia!! guess who's back!! thanks for the reminder, u're the sweetest! i love ALL ur holiday pix, u and ur family look so fun and loving. how cute are u with the matching shoes & couch ;) merry xmas and have the happiest holidays! wendiva sends u much love from paris, xoxo!!

J. said...

Aww, your photos are so cute! That train DOES look delicious - so does the cake. It looks like you've been having such a nice time with your family!!!

My blogs are for two different things. I'm planning on ending the first one I mentioned after the holidays, though. It did what it was meant to, and now I think it's time to say adieu... :)

yiqin; said...

Wow, I want a christmas tree too! & merry xmas eve in advance :D

Demi said...

awwww such cute and festive pictures!!
and your christmas tree and house is gorgeous!! I love the big chandelier light in the background!!
xx

LJ said...

I love wayfarers!!
xx-LJ from SOS!

Anonymous said...

i've given you an a award on my blog, dear.

merry christmas as well :)