Saturday, December 27, 2008

tags;

I hope everyone's holidays were absolutely fabulous, and now it's back to everyday life [almost! New Years/my birthday are coming up VERYVERY soon!!].
I've been tagged/awarded by Tiffany of The Tiffany Tree [a very very cute blog, I might add] and also by Inside the Cabinet of Wonder! I'm only going to do one of the tags, since they both are almost the same thing. Thanks so much guys!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement!Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."


I'm not sure if I'm actually SUPPOSED to steal Inside the Cabinet of Wonder's format, but I'm going to. These blogs are absolutely amazing, so go visit them!! If any of you guys already have done this award, then no need to do it again. Just consider this a kind link in that case =]
the wonderful and very friendly; little boat
the cute; Qin At The Disco
the fierce, amazing, and cosmopolitan; Wendiva
the best artist ever; EmilySoEnchanted
the fashionable;
The Stylish Wanderer
my new favourite blog;
a fairytale unlike any other
my other new favourite blog; Unwise Pedestrian
my other other new favorite blog; It's Her Factory

Erghhhh. Digital camera TOMORROW. I hope. I hate when my parents put off taking me shopping. -_-

10 comments:

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Oh thank you lady!

Nicola said...

hey!!
sorry about the boy (last post) you are better off without him! he doesnt know what he is missing!! :)
merry christmas! hope you had a wonderful day full of fun and laughs!!
i have tagged you on my blog. its such a fun one!! enjoy!! :)
take care :D

Demi said...

congratulations on the award honey :)
xx

SparkleQueen said...

wow. Thank you thank you thank you!
This is very kind of you :)

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

thanks for the award dahling...^_^

oh, and i added you to my blogroll, as you are my current favorite blogger as well :)

<3 lise

karl's sweet child said...

your header is so cute

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the cute comment :)
i really like your blog as well.
and great links you posted :)

Demi said...

thank you honey :)
and thats a really good question!!
well I was too reaally afraid to display it, but its kind of a waste if I dont, so its sitting on my desk :)
I think you can use it for anything, like a little jewellery box or just for show - I have just put my little lucky charm in it (its like a little troll with pink fluffy hair haha) so that I don't lose it!!

xx

Lexie said...

gracias senorita! :)

yiqin; said...

Wow, thanks for the award! Happy new year! :)