A new year is almost here! New opportunities, new challenges, new people. I love fresh starts.
I really shouldn't be posting because I have a ton of things to do today, but hey--New Years' only comes once a year! Oh, and New Years Day is my birthday, so I deserve to be able to slack off a little. ;]
I've compiled a list of New Years Resolutions for this year:::
1) Be a little less OCD, as hard as it is for me.
2) Have more will power with food. Lose weight. Get skinny.
3) Be more social and friendly with people. Sometimes I tend to clam up.
4) Learn how to dance. Let loose, and get comfortable with looking silly! [I HATE dance floors. They make me really self-conscious and nervous.]
5) Pay more attention to the things around me. Stop and smell the roses! Now that I have my DIGITAL CAMERA [yesssss finally] I'm going to start taking pictures of everything!
Happy New Years everybody! More posts in 2009, coming soon to a computer near you!