Thursday, January 1, 2009

new york city, here i come!



I'M GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!!!
My parents surprised me with this wonderful gift! Apparently my whole family has known for quite some time, and they all managed to not spill the beans!
My cousin is coming with us. Trust me, there will be PLENTY of pictures when I get back!! =D
GUYS: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?! Unfortunately, it's super cold there right now, so no matter what I wear, it will likely be covered by my big blue ski jacket. Darn.

I've been tagged by Inside the Cabinet of Wonder again, and it's a fun one!
The rules are :
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

The story: I was at the beach this past summer with my family and my friend Melissa (far left), and we decided that instead of making a sand castle (booooooring!), we would make an irrigation system! The waves came in and filled in all the tunnels. It was really cool.
I miss the beach, but NYC is gonna be even better!!
I tag: anyone who hasn't done this tag yet!

11 comments:

Demi said...

haha yes okay then...we have to check up on eachother!! haha.

and WOW so jealous! have an amazing trip!
xx

Nicola said...

oh wow thats amazing!! i really want to visit new york again..i love it so much! lots of amazing pictures please bring back with you!!!!!!!

boxing day is kinda like a bank holiday..a day off kinda thing. we always go to my grandparents for more christmas dinner and a few presents :)

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

new york is amazing, but wear at least 30 layers!!!

i was there on christmas day, and man was it torture!

my feet were ice blocks, my fingers broke off (almost ^_^)

and i couldn't feel anything...but it was totally worth it :)

chnch said...

cool gift!:) have an amazing trip and happy new year:)

Anonymous said...

hey you are as cool as your blog and the fresh as the music...good blog...enjoying spending time...

yiqin; said...

YOU ARE OLD :P Hahah no we don't get snow days!! :( It's summer ALL YEAR ROUND in Singapore!!!!!!

AusAnna said...

oh my gosh im sooo jealous
have the best time lady!

Ana said...

Sweet irrigation system :P

Have fun in NYC! Wear loads of layers. Cozy hat. Comfortable but cute shoes.

Nicola said...

..yeah people play monopoly on New Years alot, i guess its people the game can last for hours..and you have to wait up for new years.
oh i hope you have a wonderful time!!! :)

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

WOW! I love NYC!!! Do pack up on nice scarves and beanies... colorful ones to brighten up your pictures!!! Oh I'm so excited for you!!

Happy New Year dearie!!! I hope you had a great holiday season!!!

Anonymous said...

That's gotta be the best present ever.

NY - wear black, black, black. Especially during winter!

Can't wait to see the photos!