Friday, March 20, 2009

lego headband!

I made this headband forever ago and never posted it! I get complements every time I wear it, along with a lot of weird glances and quotes like "Do you have legos in your hair?!". Props to The Wandering Alchemist for the original. I just copied hers =) 



Also, Marc Jacobs did some stuff with Legos accessories in his 2008 Spring show.

Is that Ali Michael on the left?



Every time I go to the doctors I always, always take one of the stickers meant for little children. I think I'm in denial about the fact that I have to get older. I'm still a little kid.



These past few days in school we have been doing scheduling for next year. I'm going to be a SENIOR! :O Wow, the years go by quickly. I remember the first day of first grade like it was yesterday.

You know what really bugs me? When people take certain classes and don't take certain others just because of their QPAs. If you want to take orchestra even though it's not an honors class, gosh darn it you should take orchestra. It's the same concept as people choosing jobs just for the money. I guess it's up to them, so I'll just worry about me. I want my life to feel fulfilling at the end, like I did something I really loved. On a smaller scale, when I graduate high school, I want to feel like I learned a lot about stuff I really had a passion for and enjoyed.

6 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i love the headband...!

i have always to make a lego hairclip, ever since i saw marc jacob's show :)

and you know marc jacob is engaged to this boyf of his..?

and yes that is ali michael on the left. i don't like her :( i don't know why, but i just don't...she is gorgeous and all but i don't know, she just bugs me ^_^

and thanks for your super sweet comment on the blog :)

the notebook doodles said...

cute headband!!

❤sb

Sal said...

You're so creative!

Annie Spandex said...

Oh, what a cute idea!!

Nicola said...

i love love love your amazing hair band! its beautiful!
i also love your doctor sticker..hehe, i always want them! but i am far too old now. :(
hope you are well, and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
:)
xx

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

CUTE! Lego is such iconic object de desire...
~Happpy Spring beautiful!