Sunday, March 15, 2009

beauty and the beast.

For the past three weeks, I've been busy working on the Stage Crew for our high school musical Beauty and the Beast. Sunday was our final performance, and I can honestly say it was the best non-professional production I have ever seen. Nobody does musicals like our school! (Though it helps having a HUGE budget!)


The set was SO PRETTY. And the girl who played Belle was very very sweet, and had an amazing voice.


Musical is definitely going to leave a void in my heart. (Soon to be filled by SLEEP!)

7 comments:

kulululu said...

thank u for comment. u have cute blog

Lauren said...

OMG! y'all really do have a large budget!!! WOW! it looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm excited to see The Hot Spot linked on your site! Thank you! I'm going to add yours and become a follower! I like your blog, it's great! The Beauty and Beast play looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link,and wow sure looks awesome:))
and thankyou for your adorable comment,made me smile:))
x

erin meagan said...

oh, i love being in musicals.
it's just the best feeling, being all in it with everyone, and then going out there and doing your thing.

Wing Yee said...

Wow, why dont we have school musicals in the netherlands? >< But I love musicals, I'm going to the musical Tarzam this sunday. ^^

Samantha said...

Oh my GOD for REAL? This is a HIGH SCHOOL production? Holy...