Thursday, March 26, 2009

reality obsessions!

Reality TV is such a strange idea. Why on earth do people enjoy watching average people make fools of themselves?
I, for one, am absolutely addicted to it. I need Project Runway back in my life, and currently it's American Idol and America's Next Top Model that are stealing my life away from me. I'm in love with these two people:

Adam not only is a fantastic singer, but I think he's quite sexy as well. [He needs to lay off the makeup though. His Motown look was great!] What did you guys think of his Ring of Fire? A lot of people apparently hated it, but I thought it was amazing! Even better was Tracks of My Tears. He looked like the long-lost son of Chris Isaak (or even Elvis!) and his voice just blows me away. That's an understatement. The sky is the limit for Adam :)


More Allison! This girl is SOCOOL. Really creepy and weird, but cool. [I love her eyes. Except I think she needs to learn how to do something other than the doe-eyed stare or she's going to get kicked off.]



[I don't like her shoes though.]

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like those shoes either.

I love Project Runway too! Make Me A Supermodel, which is also on Bravo, is really good as well.

Joyti said...

Her eyes are quite..I want to say "eye-catching" but that sounds cheesy. Attention-grabbing perhaps?
But the photographs are quite fascinating and pretty...

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I faithfully watch both those shows too.

And yes, Adam is by far the best contestant on the show. He's so original and I loved Ring of Fire!! I'm glad you did too because nobody else I've spoken to (whether it be my parents or the receptionist at my dentist) liked it at all. Weird.

And I adore Allison!! Those giant eyes make her look like a pretty doll. But as for my favorite on the show, that would be Celia. But Allison is definitely my second fave. :)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

ooh yes, i just love allisson!!!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Gracie said...

ooh I love project runway!!

Unknown said...

yeah she's got the same look in all three pics! The last one is a little creepy to me ! lol

Hope ur having a good day! :)

lina said...

oh! these two are my favorites:D
love them both.

Georgie said said...

Her eyes are massive! Kinda creepy! EEEK!
x

Slanelle said...

this allison girl looks incredible, i like her stare !

Natalia said...

That quote - "every person can teach you something" is such an amazing way of looking at the world.

Marine said...

i loves your pictures =-)

Kiss <3

bonbon's vintage said...

I love Allison. I wanted her to win and no Teyona. ANTM but as usual the person I root for never wins. I hope that girl goes far.


bonbon’s vintage