Thursday, July 2, 2009

etsy

I just recently discovered etsy, a site where people sell things they make homemade. I spent two full hours looking through all the amazing wares then came to a realization;

I DIY things! I could do this!

So my new project is to set up an Etsy shop, probably selling shoes (though I'm not sure; I love all things DIY!)

Some things I'm lusting after:







Aside from homemade things, a lot of people sell vintage clothing! It's really great, and I highly recommend checking it out :)

14 comments:

Nicola said...

oh such beautiful things!!!
i got your letter today! it was a lovely suprise!
i will be writing back very very soon!!
:)
xx

Kaitlin Rae said...

i love the shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely blog <3 *follows*

Demi said...

looooveeeee that necklace! <3
xoxo

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love Etsy. And I freaking LOVE that necklace!!

Nicola said...

i have given you an award on my blog!
xx

yiqin; said...

I love those shoes. So cute.

Claudia said...

i love the vans

Unknown said...

I love Etsy!
I can't believe you didn't discover it until now.

I'm so excited for yours, good for you for starting something new. :)

Annie Spandex said...

Those Wild Things shoes are so cute!

Lauren said...

omg i am in love with those "where the wild things are" .... so excited for the movie too!

Hadley said...

ohhhh man i want those shoes.

Hannah Serena Ballerina said...

OMG - I LOVE etsy! I could just search for things on there forever... velvet hats, polka-dotted dresses, birdcage veils... and that's just the vintage stuff! Don't even get me started on the handmade goods!
Thanks for the comment! Isn't Eloise just fabulous? I believed in her at least until I was eight and even visited the Eloise portrait at the Plaza when I was little. I remember being heartbroken when my mom told me she wasn't real.

Unknown said...

I adore both of those necklaces! & those shoes are so rad, I'd be so afraid to get them wet.