[outfit from a while ago, when it was still warm out]
i'm quite sorry for my unexplained super-long absence;
you guys probably think i died or something.
i promise, i didn't :)
i've officially finished applying to one of my schools, which is exciting. senior year is quite stressful, and seeing an "application submitted" screen is just so gratifying!
I got two awards from Nicola a while ago and never posted them! Thank you millions, I appreciate them so so so much.
with the smile award, the awards rules are:
1. You have to put a song that makes you happy :)
2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit :)
3. Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it! :)
1. A song that makes me happy would be "Whenever, Wherever" by Shakira. I'm not even that big of a Shakira fan, but that song makes me want to dance every time I hear it!
2. I'm tagging the following bloggers(you get both awards!)
--*ela: you have an impeccable taste in fashion, and your stories are so fun (and often funny) to read!
--*jennifer: your blog is fascinating to read because you make it so very personal. i love reading about your [fabulous] life :)
--*nadine: you're so perfectly fashionable, and your outfits are so creative! your blog is bright and happy and it generally makes me smile.