Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wish Upon A Star

I was going to do my very first outfit post today, but my little sister [aka photographer] wasn't home. So, I figured I'd take this opportunity to share my wishlist with you.

1) A plaid skirt
Oh how I want a plaid miniskirt [but not too mini!] but I can't find the perfect one anywhere! If anyone knows where I can find a good one, let me know!

2) A peacoat
I am embarrassed to say that I do not own a peacoat, a trench, a leather jacket, or any other sort of fashionable outerwear. I want a peacoat, though, in the worst way.

3) More blazers
A girl can never have too many blazers. I don't have enough!

4) To go thrifting
I have never been thrifting before, in my whole life! My OCD mother thinks it's absolutely disgusting to wear a stranger's old clothing, but luckily there's a thrift store right next to the senior high school, which I will be at this year! I'll just go right after school on the first day!

5) More skirts in general
I mentioned a plaid skirt specifically, but also other skirts. I'm low in the skirt department.

=/

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

You list sounds a lot like mine :) how fun.

J. said...

Never been thrifting either - you're lucky you've got a shop so close! Can't wait to hear how it went. :)