Tuesday, February 17, 2009

school concerts and shirt tags.

I went to my little brother's 3rd grade orchestra concert the other day. The music was absolutely awful, but they were all so cute. I went to snap a picture of my brother:

(hehe i love smiles like these)

and afterwards, this little girl came up to me and said all sweetly, "will you take my picture?" So of course I did. Isn't she cute?


Oh, and by the way, this is a MAJOR PET PEEVE of mine:


ASDFJKL;ADSFJKLASDF TUCK IN YOUR TAG!


I just got back from a Harvard debate tournament today. I'll post about it this weekend, hopefully? =)

11 comments:

FELICITY [!] said...

awhhh those kids are adorable! x

Demi said...

aww, your brother is adorable! as is the little girl :)

xx

Demi said...

thank you very much honey :)
ooh aviators! I flippin love them, they are like my dream sunglasses haha. me and my friends call them my 'elvises' lol.

oh and I meant to say before - I hate when a persons tag is out! I always want to go and tuck it in but I don't know if they think its rude or not - personally, I would thank someone if they tucked in my tag!

xx

yiqin; said...

Fatal Attraction To fashion drew it for me :)

Lexie said...

awww your little brother is too cute!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

they are soooooo cute :)

and yes, exposed tags are so annoying !

Nicola said...

Haha great photos!! that girl is mega cute!
haha i love the photo with the tag!! classic!
hope all is good! and you are well.
did you get my letter? i hope it made it to you safe and sound. :D
xx

Lydia O'Connor said...

I love your freak out over the tag. it drives me crazy too...
And your little brother is giving me a cuteness attack!

yiqin; said...

I always have a thing for boys playing violin <333

Nicola said...

oh my gooooodness!!!
thank you very very very much for your beautiful letter, it made me smile so much! and i loved the shirt so much! its was amazing, i have been showing it to everyone today! i will be writing back very soon!!
hope all is wonderful!!
:D
xx

Cyrielle- Unlimited Clothes said...

the kids are so funny!! In Belgium the name "cyrielle" is known but there are a few of people with this name! if one day i got a boy, his name will be Cyrille!