Sunday, March 15, 2009

miscellaneous!

Nicola = best penpal ever. Really. I'm serious.

!!!! Everyone should have an art student for a penpal. It's so much fun :D

I am really really REAAAALLY sorry about how seldom I have been posting lately. I'm going to make a bonified effort to post more often. I love this blog :)
OH, and I found a new amazing blog: CAKEWRECKS! Funny stuff.

I went to a charity function a couple of weeks ago, and they had the BEST FOOD. Chefs from all over Pittsburgh catered it. Here was my plate of dessert:


Most people wore prom-esque gowns (they probably just used their dresses from last year), but I felt like going a different route.


Also a recent event: I went to Harvard for a debate tournament! I don't have any super notable photos to show you, except it seems like everyone's going green these days. I found these signs humorous.


We went on Valentines Day weekend, and we found this taped on a table outside a little café!

awwww.

8 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

cute

Nicola said...

aww i am glad you liked your post!! i am glad it got to you safely :)
wow that food looks pretty amazing!!
hope you are well!!
:)
xx

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

lol...don't worry, i have been gone for a week and a half now...so, it is pretty much a hiatus. i get enough time to check other ppls blogs, just not enough to blog on my own blog...you know? it is sorta complicated.

only cuz it takes time to make collages...and i still need to finish half the stuff i meant to put into the super post :)

procrastination sucks...

<3 lise

SparkleQueen said...

those sweets look so good, they almost look fake. :) I'm getting hungry now...

E

tis serendipity said...

Awww gosh that is so sweet =))) Haha everytime I think of that I'm going break out into a smile...

Gosh your package from your pen pal is awesome! Really love those illustrations... she's really talented.

Nicola said...

oh you have been tagged!! :)
also i forgot to say, i love your headers!! :)
i also love the last one you had.
xx

erin meagan said...

i love everything about this post!
i also enjoy the last picture, that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "tic tac tomato: miscellaneous!" to our Directory of Foreclosure. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Foreclosu-re.info Team

http://www.foreclosu-re.info